The Amazing Race Canada takes the most viewers: Numeris
CTV's second week abroad with the Canadian show brought in the most viewers for the week of July 21 to 27.
Here are the top-ranked daily measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to the recently rebranded Numeris, for July 21 to 27, 2014:
Monday: MasterChef on CTV at 8 p.m.: 2.2 million viewers
Tuesday: The Amazing Race Canada on CTV at 9 p.m.: 2.6 million viewers
Wednesday: Rookie Blue on Global at 10 p.m.: 1.6 million viewers
Thursday: Big Brother on Global at 9 p.m.: 1.3 million viewers
Friday: Blue Bloods on CTV at 10 p.m.: 868,000 viewers
Saturday: No daily top measured show
Sunday: Big Brother on Global at 8 p.m.: 1.3 million viewers
Here are the top-ranked weekly averaged measured shows in Canada (for all persons 2+; all times ET), according to Numeris, for July 21 to 27, 2014:
1. CTV Evening News, weeknights at 6 p.m.: 7 p.m.
2. CTV National News Weekend at 6 p.m.: 1.1 million viewers
3. CTV National News, daily 11 p.m.: 1.1 million viewers
4. The Big Bang Theory on CTV weeknights at 7:30 p.m.: 994,000 viewers
5. News Hour on Global, weeknights at 5:30 p.m.: 832,000 viewers