Cassies judges announced as entry deadline nears
Mark Childs, VP, marketing at Campbell Canada, will chair the panel reviewing the year's most effective cases.
Mark Childs, VP, Marketing, Campbell Company of Canada, has put together a diverse judging panel for the 2008 CASSIES that represents clients, agencies, media, direct/PR, academic, interactive and research. The 12 jury members are:
▪ Robert Bernard, partner, D Code
▪ Dominique De Celles, VP/CMO L’Oreal Canada
▪ Israel Diaz, managing partner/SVP/CD, Leo Burnett
▪ Hugh Dow, chairman, M2 Universal
▪ Niraj Dawar, professor of marketing, Ivey Business School
▪ Anne-Marie LaBerge, VP, communications and marketing – Quebec, TELUS
▪ Steve Mykolyn, VP, exec CD, TAXI
▪ Jill Nykoliation, founder/president, Juniper Park
▪ Pierre Parent, president, P2P
▪ Leslie Root, VP marketing, Winners Merchants International
▪ Suzanne Sauvage, EVP/chief strategy officer, Nurun
▪ Andrea Shaw, VP, sponsorship sales and marketing, Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games
Submissions received by noon July 21 will be considered for the Cassies, Canada’s only advertising award show based on proven business effectiveness. The winners will be announced during simultaneous evening events kicking off Ad Week on January 27, 2009 in Toronto and Montreal.
Details on how to enter all categories can be found at www.cassies.ca/howtoenter.